Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nothin' Too New

There's not a whole lot of new since I last wrote. I am currently 'living' in three different places. I am no longer living at my sisters. Well, at least not physically anyway. Most of my clothes are still there. *house # 1* I am house sitting this week. *house #2* So, that is where I am physically living. The majority of my stuff is at my aunt and uncles. *house #3* Which is where I will be living after this week. It's really not to bad, but I am limited on what I have access to on a day to day basis. I am thankful for all who are willing to put up me and my stuff, but am also anxious to get into an apartment with Emily and get settled in. It will happen. First though, I have to take care of business and get a job at a business. haha ok that was a lame funny.
Dane story. Jenn and Andy were out of town over the weekend. So, Melissa and I were in charge. Saturday morning, Dane is sitting next to me on the couch. He points at my belly and with that ornery grin of his he says, "Dacho, baby? Dacho, baby?" - No Dane, there is no baby in there. He is too cute!
I have my first interview tomorrow. It's at 8:30 am. It's part time as a teller at Community State Bank. I don't really like the interviewing process. I don't find it fun. I find it nerve wracking and stressful. I try to not think about it too much, so I don't work myself up over something that really shouldn't be worked up about. Especially when, after I'm done and normally once I get there, I think to myself, 'see, there's nothing to be nervous about', and it's fine. I will have to talk to myself or my 'pretend' passenger on the way to the interview so I don't have that just woke up, scratchy sound to my voice. I am praying that I will have calmed nerves and clear thinking. I already know how to get there. I made sure of that yesterday. I drove to it yesterday, so I didn't have to be nervous about getting lost on the way to the interview.
I am going to bring this to a close. Got to head back to 'my' house for the week. There are two very cute dogs waiting for their dinner, and a walk. Hopefully the temperature has cooled off some.

No comments:

Post a Comment