I move to Iowa in FOUR DAYS! WOW! Time sure does fly. It's been a crazy past couple weeks. I still don't think the reality of it all has fully sunk in. It's started to a couple times, but has yet to all the way. I've been busy from meeting up with one friend here, and another there, to parties, to packing, to spending some time sitting with my head spinning. I am sure in reality, and looking back, it's not as overwhelming as I feel or make it sound.
On a different note, who knew that a younger sister can pass on some good wisdom to her older sister whose has six years of life experience on her. Shouldn't it be the other way around. Needless to say, I am very thankful for her honesty and insight.
Since I am being thankful, I am thankful for all the good friends that I have! I am going to miss them all! Yet, I am excited to continue old friendships and make new ones once in IA! Can't wait to see what God has in store for me there.
Better get to bed, getting up early to go walking around Webster Lake! It will be my last chance before I move. And to make it even better, I will be able to spend some time with a friend.. while exercising.
No comments:
Post a Comment