Sunday, August 8, 2010

What A Week

What a week. There is so much to talk about that I am not real sure what to talk about. I have met so many people this past week. Something that comes with meeting someone is they want to know your story. Another part of meeting people is inquiring about their story as well. So, I am not only telling my story many times, but hearing many peoples stories. And when I say story, i don't mean auto-biography, but you know the basics. So, I am not only trying to remember names to faces, I am also trying to remember what life belongs to what person. I feel confused just typing about it.


I visited The Downtown Church. I loved it! That's how I met most of the people. One of the first girls I met hosted a Challenge Night at her house. (I met even more people there) There were challenges similar to a Fear Factor (on the not so extreme scale) and Minute-To-Win-It game.



One of the challenges.
Object: To get 4 penne noodles onto a spaghetti noodle that's in your mouth without using your hands in 60 seconds.

As of last week I am a proud renter of an apartment! Sweet, right. Emily and I move in on August 28th. I will no longer be a 'gypsy', as my sister calls me. I am at the point I have forgotten what all I own. It looks like a bunch of boxes right now. I like the name of our apartment complex. "WANDA MANOR" I'm not sure what it makes me think of, but I like it. Fried Green Tomatoes comes to mind. Watch it.


Still no job. Surprisingly, I am not overwhelmed or stressed about it. It will happen. I just need to be patient. I went to the library hoping to use the internet today, but because of the storm last night, they didn't have power. Since I couldn't use internet to job hunt, I made cookies instead. (Thankfully, I know how to use an oven. Well now I do, after my step by step lesson. I mean really, I have only been baking since I could walk. Okay, not really. -but that's another story) Why not, right? Do you think I could set up a 'Cookie Stand'.. cookies instead of lemonade?


Here's the picture I promised in my last post.

Pretty huh. Well worth the 'wet your pants' feeling.




Dane gets his picture on here, just because this kid is so darn cute! If you were this cute, you could be on here too.

Say 'cheese' ------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment