Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ramblings

I have a job interview on Tuesday! I am pretty excited about this one and am praying it works out. It's at EMC Inc. The position title is: Estimatics Support Associate. It would be working in the claim department and basically doing administrative assistant stuff. Setting up appointments, filing, date entry.. etc. We will see what God has in store. It would be perfect timing if I got the job!

Iowa's state fair is going on this week. It's quite the big deal here. I hear on the radio about 'food on a stick'. I'm quite curious about this. I've been to a county fair a few times, but from what I hear, it sounds like it doesn't compare to a state fair. I wouldn't mind going. I guess I will have to make it happen. It can't be that hard to find someone willing to go with.

I come home for a quick weekend soon. August 19-22. I leave this upcoming Thursday and get back Sunday. I have a friends wedding to go to Friday night. It's a friend from high school, so I'm sure I will run into some other friends from back in the day. I am also going to see some old co-workers. ('old' is not the right word, because they aren't 'old' per say, but I can only think of 'previous' and that doesn't work either, so I will stick with old). I will also be able to go to my church while I am home. I'm looking forward to it!

The weekend after I get back from Colorado, I move into my apartment! I can't wait!! It's like a kid at Christmas time. It will be nice to be able to unpack my stuff and have some sort of normalcy back in my life and get in some sort of routine. Which once I get a job that will help as well. It would mean no more constant trips to the library for internet.

I am going to get going and enjoy some sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. yay! that's exciting...I'll pray that God will make it clear whether this is what He has for you -- or if there is something better. Let me know if you need help moving. :)

    ReplyDelete