Sunday, September 26, 2010

Answers

I got a job! I, along with family and friends, have been praying I would get a job. Well, I did. I got one! The same day I called it quits! Yea, remember my blog. God has a sense of humor!

I had just settled into weekend mode Fri, Sept. 17th, when I got a call from Bob Brown Auto to come in for an interview. My interview was at 3pm, I got the call at 2:15pm. So, I changed clothes quick and went on over. The interview went well. They told me they'd think about it and get back to me. I went home. As soon as I got inside, I dialed my mom's number to tell her about my interview. As I push talk to call her, I realized I had just answered an incoming call. I heard this 'hello?'. So I answered it. It was Bob Brown calling to offer me the job!! Can you believe it. It took me ten minutes to get home. Crazy! They then wanted me to start the next day. I said I would take it and could come in Saturday. Amazing!

I made it through my first week. It went well and I think I will like it there!

Now, I just need to find a church and decide on one to go to. I call it QUITS! J/K I will continue looking.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm so happy for you, Rach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Rachel! Glad to hear that! I've been following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete